Recipe Servings: 2
Prep Time: 05 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Cook Time: 20 Minutes
About Seafood Rock Filler Recipe: A delicious dish to savour on in breakfast! This recipe is a healthy amalgamation of seafood, mornay sauce and assorted herbs. A plate full of taste and health right in your kitchen!
Ingredients Of Seafood Rock Filler
- Baked tart of mixed sea food served with phyllo fruit bowl
- 1 Savory tart shell (semi baked)
- 75 Gram Mixed sea food
- 50 Gram Mornay sauce
- Assorted herb and seasoning
- 1 sheet Phyllo pastry
- 100 Gram Assorted seasonal fruit
How to Make Seafood Rock Filler
- 1.Mix assorted sea food with mornay sauce and assorted herbs.
- 2.Pour it inside a semi baked savory shell and bake till it gets a golden colour from all side, serve it hot with phyllo cup fruit basket.